Leisurely cycle rides, trail biking & cycling tours with the whole family
The region of Southern Carinthia is ideal for cycling, with a well-developed and little-travelled road network. The slightly hilly landscape around the lake, the mountain passes in the Karawanken and the Flow Country Trail on the Petzen invite you to enjoy leisure cycling, road cycling and mountain biking. 25 bicycles, some with a child seat or trailer, are available to you free of charge. Trekking and e-bikes are available for a fee.
- Suitable bicycle stand in the outdoor area
- Lockable bicycle room with storage facility
- GPS data for tours (free download) and GPS device rental with pre-programmed tours
- Map sheets, roadbooks, altitude profiles
- Laundry service (in part for a fee) and shoe dryer
- Workshop/service corner with repair tools and pump
- Upon request: guided tours
We are more than happy to give you tips, help you plan your tour and support you with maps, GPS tracks and equipment, or you can choose to join a guided tour.
Here is a small selection of the most popular cycling routes around Lake Klopein and the surrounding area – for hobby cyclists and pros alike.
If you prefer to take the bike: 1,200 kilometres of cycling routes provide a wonderful way to explore: a plethora of signposted tours point the way for pleasure cyclists or cycling families.